New Web-based Training in Group Concept Mapping
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new training platform for Group Concept Mapping (GCM). Training will now be available via the web! Focus will be on CONCEPTS, PROCESSES, TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS.
You asked; we listened!
- The complete Group Concept Mapping Training for researchers and project leads, delivered to you!
- Interactive class setting, with your learning cohort
- You can complete the entire course, while you are starting your project at the same time
- Dedicated one-on-one project consulting time with GCM leaders as part of training
Designed with you in mind
- Eight sessions over the course of 5 weeks
- Two hours per session
- Your learning will be fresh from week to week
- Eliminates 4–day commitment to live GCM training and burden of travel expenses
- Fits into your regular work schedule
Cost and Value
- No price increase
- Base price remains $1500
- Includes all materials, access to all sessions for 3 months, and exclusive CSI coaching
- Discounts for added attendees, license purchase with training, support purchase within three months
- Includes all GCM training sessions
- Live lectures and discussion
- Homework and practica for skill building
- Hands-on project work in groupwisdomTM
- All materials available 24/7 via dedicated portal
When do we start?
COURSE BEGINS APRIL 30
Sessions are two hours per “class” day
No session 5/26
Interested? What’s next? Call CSI!
- Call CSI for information and schedule
- Register for the course
- Get your unique access to our dedicated learning portal