For almost 30 years, CSI has welcomed training participants to our home in Ithaca, and we have delivered customized GCM training at many client locations. With COVID-19 in mind, we’ve converted all of our training to virtual, web-based, interactive sessions. We look forward to welcoming you!
Group Concept Mapping Design and Practice Training
GCM Design and Practice Training, focuses on CONCEPTS, PROCESSES, TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS.
We accommodate your busy schedule by bringing GCM training directly to your desktop. Flexibility to learn when and where it’s best for you. Opportunities for networking with other researchers, and personalized coaching from CSI leaders.
See the schedule of upcoming courses below, and contact us for details!
You asked; we listened!
- The complete Group Concept Mapping Training for researchers and project leads, delivered to you!
- Interactive class setting, with your learning cohort
- You can complete the entire course, while you are starting your project at the same time
- Dedicated one-on-one project consulting time with GCM leaders as part of training
Designed with you in mind
- Eight sessions over the course of 4 or 5 weeks
- Two hours per session
- Your learning will be fresh from week to week
- Eliminates 4–day commitment to live GCM training and burden of travel expenses
- Fits into your regular work schedule
Cost and Value
- Base price $1,500
- Includes all materials, access to all sessions for 3 months, and exclusive CSI coaching
- Discounts for added attendees, license purchase with training, support purchase within three months
- Includes all GCM training sessions
- Live lectures and discussion
- Homework and practica for skill building
- Hands-on project work in groupwisdom™
- All materials available 24/7 via dedicated portal
Class is in session on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:30-1:30 EDT
|Course 1||Course 2|
|September 15||October 22|
|September 17||October 27|
|September 22||October 29|
|September 24||November 3|
|September 29||November 5|
|October 1||November 10|
|October 6||November 12|
Or ask us about GCM Practice Training customized for your group.
We’ll bring the GCM Design and Practice training to you with a complete course tailored to your group’s interests. Virtually!
What’s next? Contact us!
call CSI at (607) 272-1206
In Person Training With COVID-19 in mind, we’ve converted all of our training to virtual, web-based, interactive sessions. We hope to resume our 2 ½ day training course hosted in Ithaca NY and On Site at your location Training programs in 2021.