How to assign participants to the project activities and use a generic participant link:
Open the activities then add participants (emails or usernames) to your participant list via the Participants page on the left navigation pane.
- Open the Participants page on the left navigation.
- Click the Add Participants button. Choose either the with email or with custom username tab.
- Type an email or username into the field box.
- Turn on the Assign passwords switch under the options pane.
- Provide a password for the account. Write this password down or save it somewhere safe. You will send this password to the participant along with their email/username and login link.
- You can choose whether or not you want the participant to reset this password on their first login by turning off or on the Force password change upon first login checkbox.
- Turn on the Assign Activities switch under the options pane.
- Enable each activity you wish to assign the participant to.
- If you need to make changes to assignments after adding the participants, use the Advance Assign button after step 7.
- Click the Add # Participants button.
- Optional Additional Assignments:
- Click the Advance Assign button on the Participants page.
- Assign the participants to the activity/activities by clicking the empty boxes to the right of the participants’ row.
- Then click the “Apply” button when you are finished.
- Make sure all your necessary activities are open for the participants.
- Copy and paste the generic participant link ( https://participant.groupwisdom.tech ) into an email using the Project Messages page or your email manager.
- Include their log in information.
- Include your contact information and any instructions.
You have been invited to participate in our project. After you log in, click the [PROJECT NAME] to enter, read the informed consent, accept or decline, and if you accept click into your assigned activities.
Log in using the information below:
Log in page: https://participant.groupwisdom.tech
If you have any questions about this project or activities, please contact me at email@example.com